Conor-Cowboy booked for UFC 246Brian Edwards talks about the return of Conor McGregor, who will face Cowboy Cerrone in a welterweight scrap at UFC 246 in Las Vegas on Jan. 18.
- Knicks fire HC David Fizdale
- MGM bettor risks 35K on 3-team parlay
- Edgar replaces Ortega vs. TKZ
- Burrow favored to be No. 1 pick
- Odds posted on Panthers' next HC
- Westgate posts NFL's Week 15 lines
- Carolina Panthers fire Ron Rivera
- Shaw suspended for betting on NFL
- Edwards' CFB Power Rankings
- C-Smith's CFB Power Rankings
Ohio State is the 7/5 'chalk' to win the College Football Playoffs. Clemson (2/1) and LSU (3/1) have the next-shortest odds.
Ohio State is listed as a 2.5-point favorite vs. both Clemson and LSU should either game materialize in the College Football Playoff.
Due to an ankle injury to QB Daniel Jones, Eli Manning is 'very likely' to start for the Giants at Philadelphia on Monday Night Football.