MajorWager's Julian Edlow explains why he thinks Tampa QB Jameis Winston, Cleveland RB Nick Chubb and New England WR N'Keal Harry are capable of cashing props for extremely generous payouts.
Miocic rallies to KO Cormier, Nate dominates Pettis & Costa edges Romero at UFC 241 in AnaheimStipe Miocic, Nate Diaz and Paulo Costa won as short underdogs on the main card at UFC 241.
- BetOnline posts props for Tide's Tua
- Clemson tops AP's preseason poll
- Bolts' Derwin James out indefinitely
- Lakers lose Cousins to torn ACL
- Jay Gruden favored to lose job 1st
- Video: McGregor punches old man
- Dray, Steph, Dubs relish role as 'dogs
- Giants' WR Tate to miss 4 games
- UF will file waiver for ex-UGA LB
- Dak rejects $30M per from Cowboys
Nicholas Allen breaks down college football head coaches that bettors love (like UAB's Bill Clark) and love to hate (like Kentucky's Mark Stoops).
The Florida Gators won a 24-20 decision over Miami in Orlando, but the Hurricanes covered the number as seven-point underdogs. The 'under' was also a winner.
DraftKings Sportsbook allows bettors to parlay future odds, and our Julian Edlow has a few thoughts on some solid options backing the Patriots, Alabama and Clemson together.
MajorWager's Julian Edlow is bullish on three teams -- LSU, Utah and Northwestern -- to catapult 'over' their 2019 season win totals.