|8:15 PM ET|
Week 8 College Football InjuriesMajorWager's Brian Edwards discusses college football's key injuries to watch in Week 9
- Stanford's West to start vs. UCLA
- Westgate updates NFL Games of Yr.
- Ravens trade for Rams' CB Peters
- Bettor hits parlay to win almost 30K
- BC's QB Brown out for the season
- Edwards: Week 8 Power Rankings
- Smith: Week 8 Power Rankings
- Nats' win keeps 330K future bet alive
- Bovada opens odds for Jones-Adesanya
- Bettors cash DK's 10/1 Colts' ML offer
MajorWager's Blake Von Hagen has the latest updated future odds for the CFP and to win the Heisman Trophy.
Bovada has New England as a 3/1 ‘chalk’ to win Super Bowl LIV; 5Dimes has Pats at 13/1 odds to go 19-0
Blake Von Hagen is here with updates on NFL future odds, in addition to props on the New England Patriots to go undefeated.
MajorWager's Brian Edwards has updates on all the key injuries across the country that'll impact betting on college football in Week 8.
Russell Wilson is the new favorite to win NFL MVP honors. As for the odds to win the Heisman, Tua Tagovailoa remains the 'chalk' with OU's Jalen Hurts and LSU's