Scott Kaminsky and MajorWager.Com`s Offshore Betting Rules
Date of Play
1.Games must be played/started on the date scheduled otherwise they are considered "no action" for betting purposes, unless otherwise stipulated. Playoffs and Championship games may be stipulated "whenever played", ask your book.
2.If a game is postponed and/or rescheduled to a later date then the said game will automatically constitute "no action" for betting purposes, unless otherwise stipulated by the company.
3. All prices and odds are subject to daily variations and are to be considered official at the time the wager is made. The only exception is when a baseball pitcher changes.
4. For betting purposes, the result of an event or game will be determined on the date of the events conclusion subject to official confirmation by the relevant governing body and according to house wagering rules and regulations, unless otherwise stipulated.
5. For wagers where dead heat rule applies, In the event of a two-way tie the company calculates the payouts as follows.
-Halve the original wager -Multiply the revised wager by the odds quoted at the time of the wager, giving the winnings. -Add the winnings to the revised wager, giving the payout.
If there is a three-way ties then the wagers are divided by three, four way tie divide the wager by four and so on.
6. In respect of "straight" wagers; called, suspended or postponed games for a scheduled nine inning game must go a minimum of 5 innings or four and one half if the home team is ahead. If a game goes past five innings (including extra innings) and is subsequently called, suspended or postponed, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning of play (except that in the case when the home team scores to tie or take the lead in the bottom half of the inning in which the game is called, the runs do count).
7. In the event of a change in one or both starting pitchers prior to the start of a baseball game, money odds on straight wagers may be adjusted. If one scheduled starting pitcher starts against an unscheduled starting pitcher, "action" and "one listed" pitcher, wagers will be computed at the opening price established with the new starting pitcher.
8.Both listed starting pitchers are automatically specified on both run line and total wagers. Those starting pitchers listed/specified at the time a wager is placed must start for both teams or wagers are deemed no action.
9.When either a run line or a total determines the outcome of a baseball team wager, the game must go at least nine innings (eight an one half if the home team is ahead) for a scheduled nine-inning game for a decision. If the game goes past regulation innings and is subsequently called, suspended or postponed, it is considered action and the winner and loser shall be determined by the score after the last full inning of play (except that in the case in which the home team scores to tie or take the lead in the bottom half of the inning in which the game is called, the runs do count).
10. Each team’s starting pitcher is defined for wagering purposes as the pitcher that throws the initial pitch.
11. Baseball proposition bets have the same rules as totals and run lines unless other wise stipulated.
12. Includes NBA, WNBA and NCAA College basketball.
13. Games are official after either 43(NBA) or 35(WNBA and College) minutes of play.
14. All overtime scores count.
15. First half lines and wagers relate solely to the score in the fist half. The first half must be completed for such wagers to have action.
16. Second half/half time lines and wagers relate solely to the score in the second half (including any overtime). The second half must have five minutes or less remaining for such wagers to have action.
17. When the bell (buzzer etc) is sounded signifying the start of the opening round, the bout is considered official for betting purposes, regardless of the scheduled length.
18.A full round is defined as one in which the bell (buzzer etc.) has sounded, signifying the conclusion of such round. If a fighter is counted out, or the bout officially stopped prior to the bell that indicates the end of the round, such round is not considered a full round for wagering purposes.
19. If a fight concludes prior to the end of a round, the official "stoppage" time used for over/under purposes will be the exact time at which the referee officially stops the bout.
20. For any proposition bets, if the scheduled number of rounds is changed from those originally listed when a wager was made, all bets are void.
21. The winner for wagering purposes will be the official winner as declared by the relevant governing body at the conclusion of the fight.
22. On propositions. KO is deemed to include Knockout, Technical Knockout, and disqualification.
23. When wagering on "pick the round" propositions:
-If the fight ends in a point’s verdict or draw, bettor loses.
-If either fighter fails to answer the bell for a round, the fight is judged to have finished in the previous round.
-The bettor loses unless verdict or draw price is listed with the "Pick the Round".
24. Includes American NFL, NCAA College football, WLAF, CFL and arena football.
25.Games are official after 55 minutes of play.
26.All overtime scores count.
27. First half lines and wagers relate soley to the score in the first half. The first half must be completed for such wagers to have action.
28. Second half/half time lines and wagers relate soley to the score in the second half (including any overtime). The second half must have five minutes or less remaining for such wagers to have action.
29. Tournaments must be held within one week of scheduled date to be considered action, unless specifically otherwise stipulated by the company.
30. In betting to win a tournament, player must tee off for action. For revised odds to win a tournament (after the tournament has started), at least one more round must be completed.
31. Players must complete at least 54 holes for action (36 holes if the PGA, or relevant governing body, deem a winner).
32. In Two Player Matchup betting (same for 3 ball and up):
-All players in the group, or the teams, must tee off for action
-Most completed holes wins, regardless of scores.
-If players complete same number of holes, best score wins.
33.Playoffs do not count for wagering purposes on any type of Matchup betting.
34. For round by round matchups-18 holes must be completed for action.
35. Scores will be final for betting purposes at days end when the round is completed. Disqualified players after the end of day will not be recognized for betting purposes.
36. The results of individual soccer matches are settled on the score at the end of 90 minutes of play (including any injury time), i.e. no extra time to count unless otherwise stipulated when outright winner is to be determined with overtime.
37. If a match is postponed, all wagers will be refunded unless the match is played within the same week ( for this purpose the soccer week will run from Monday to Sunday)
38. Overtime shootouts will result as 1 goal for the winner.
39. Tournaments must be held within 1 week of scheduled date to be considered action, unless otherwise stipulated by the company.
40. When betting to win a tournament outright, player must start tournament for action.
41. When wagering on matchups, all involved players in matchup must start for action.
42.Includes Nascar,Indy Racing, Busch and Formula 1
43.All wagers are action unless specified.
44.The winner for betting purposes will be the official podium winner, as declared by the sports governing body at the conclusion of the race.
45.Matchup wagering: All drivers must start for action.
46.Race must be run within one week of scheduled date for action.
47. Games are official after 55 minutes of play.
Futures and Propositions
48. All future bets are action regardless of any team relocation or name changes.
49. All "regular season wins" are dependant on all teams completing all regular season games (and payouts will be made at the end of the regular season), unless otherwise stipulated by the company. For example, in the event that a baseball team only completes 160 out of 162 games during a season, but the regular season is recognized as completed by the governing body.
50. It is the client’s responsibility to ensure they are aware of the number of regular season games that must be played for their wager to have action.
51. When player or players are used in proposition bets all said player or players must play to have action.
52. Companies must make sure that complete rules are used when they use exotic prop bets or the mediation panel will intervene to fairly decide the outcome for betting purposes.
53. When using prop bets for any sport other than baseball, it is up to the company to specify whether you have action when the game or match starts or if the game must go the regulation time for sraight bet wagering.
54. All wagers must be confirmed before leaving site in order to have action. Failure to do so may result in bets being voided.
55. Any company reserves the right to refuse action but once action is accepted all bets will stand and must be payable by said company along with outstanding balance on players account even if said company wishes to close any players account for any purpose what so ever other than fraud.
56. Any obvious wrong moneyline and/or pointspread that is hung by said company may be construed as no action. If the player or book disagree on what is considered obvious then the mediation panel for MajorWager will fairly determine whether the book or player will have or not have action on said event.