ONLINE SPORTSBOOKS

Go Back   MajorWager Forums > MW - Online Sportsbooks > Pit Lane
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 08-12-2009, 05:48 PM
Crony Crony is offline
Captain
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,025
Default Michigan - Carfax 400

Taking the live and semi live roush cars

Edwards 9/1
Biffle 10/1
Kenseth 25/1

also think the following have some value
Kahne 20/1
Montoya 30/1
Vickers 25/1

There are a lot of good qualifying matchups available, i think the 2 best are:

Ambrose over Hornish -1.65
Stewart over Edwards -1.60
(there were much better prices available early, but i think these are still bettable).

Often the michigan race comes down to fuel milage.
I think the Chevy's are getting better milage than everybody else, probably worth it to take a flier on someone like Jeff Burton at 100/1.
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 08-16-2009, 01:03 PM
TrailerParkBoys TrailerParkBoys is offline
Sergeant
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,088
Default

good luck crony, I went with these....

Kyle Busch +166 over Gordon
Kurt Busch +104 over Hamlin
Martin +122 over Johnson.

All at Pinny......
__________________
"Get two birds stoned at once" - Ricky, from TPB
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 08-16-2009, 01:30 PM
h_upmann h_upmann is offline
Sergeant
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 930
Default

Edwards @ 10-1
Vickers @ 12-1

Love the sig line, TPB. One of my fav Ricky lines of all time.

Good luck, guys.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 08-16-2009, 01:45 PM
Crony Crony is offline
Captain
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Posts: 3,025
Default

Montoya has the car to beat today, picking up some more 12/1
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 08-16-2009, 05:53 PM
TrailerParkBoys TrailerParkBoys is offline
Sergeant
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by h_upmann View Post
Edwards @ 10-1
Vickers @ 12-1

Love the sig line, TPB. One of my fav Ricky lines of all time.

Good luck, guys.
Congrats, nice call on Vickers!!
__________________
"Get two birds stoned at once" - Ricky, from TPB
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 08-16-2009, 05:54 PM
TrailerParkBoys TrailerParkBoys is offline
Sergeant
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrailerParkBoys View Post
good luck crony, I went with these....

Kyle Busch +166 over Gordon L
Kurt Busch +104 over Hamlin L
Martin +122 over Johnson. W

All at Pinny......
1/3 down .78 of a unit. Get 'em next week.
__________________
"Get two birds stoned at once" - Ricky, from TPB
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 08-16-2009, 05:56 PM
TrailerParkBoys TrailerParkBoys is offline
Sergeant
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,088
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crony View Post
Taking the live and semi live roush cars

Edwards 9/1
Biffle 10/1
Kenseth 25/1

also think the following have some value
Kahne 20/1
Montoya 30/1
Vickers 25/1

There are a lot of good qualifying matchups available, i think the 2 best are:

Ambrose over Hornish -1.65
Stewart over Edwards -1.60
(there were much better prices available early, but i think these are still bettable).

Often the michigan race comes down to fuel milage.
I think the Chevy's are getting better milage than everybody else, probably worth it to take a flier on someone like Jeff Burton at 100/1.
Damn Crony, I hope you put a little sprinkle of this. Good call 4 days in advance.
__________________
"Get two birds stoned at once" - Ricky, from TPB
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Michigan - 3M 400 Crony Pit Lane 8 08-17-2008 02:48 PM
Central Michigan/Western Michigan WhereYaMamiAt Mess Hall 36 11-07-2007 11:05 AM
Michigan could be 8-1 by the time they play Michigan State...... gridironguy Mess Hall 2 09-01-2007 08:53 PM
Michigan -11 blacklab #2 Basketball Court 1 11-17-2004 11:58 PM
Michigan 400 heartman Pit Lane 12 06-20-2004 04:09 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:53 AM.

Please be advised that if you are wagering over the internet, this is illegal in many jurisdictions. A wagering site may be operating legally at their location but it may still be illegal for you to wager from your location. We suggest you check on the legal situation from any jurisdiction in which you may wager.
 

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6