MajorWager Forums

MajorWager Forums (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/)
-   Mess Hall (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mess-hall/)
-   -   never thought I would say this but kudos Calvin Ayre (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mess-hall/81236-never-thought-i-would-say-but-kudos-calvin-ayre.html)

The Major 11-29-2006 12:16 AM

never thought I would say this but kudos Calvin Ayre

He appears to be the only operator with balls larger than marbles.

Calvin , you deserve all the money that comes your way for having the initiative to take over these weak, balless, sportbooks. You are the only person that I know of now, that is not letting the DoJ decide how the landscape of online gaming is going to be painted. Good for you Calvin. Odd how the people fighting these battles are all Canadians. Us "non confrontational Canadians", the only people standing up for you patriotic "free" United States.

Russ

Michael Cash 11-29-2006 12:19 AM

I knew you would come around Russ. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Kudos to you as well for your comments.

On a side note tell Satan to get out his ice skates. And everyone beware of flying pigs.

MC

The Major 11-29-2006 12:21 AM

Mike, please, with all due respect, 3 minutes post to post to blow Calvin????? Give me a break.

Michael Cash 11-29-2006 12:26 AM

I just happened to be around when you posted before my Valerian tea kicked in. Otherwise I would of waited till morning.

MC

The Major 11-29-2006 12:27 AM

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Enjoy the tea.

Yzerman#19 11-29-2006 12:32 AM

Mikey Cash is suffering from LOST withdrawal, as am I

drunkguy 11-29-2006 12:34 AM

something tells me the feds are not disinterested in all of calvin's latest activities

JC 11-29-2006 12:53 AM

Question here. :-)

If he has such big balls, why doesn't he accept Canadian accounts?

No question that he has bigger balls than Bowmans or WWTS, but let's face it, ball size seems to be all relative here. :-)

The Major 11-29-2006 01:00 AM

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] JC, in the ball dept, you are the man.

I cant believe what I am seeing in this industry lately.

There are two kinds of people in the this world, The ones that stand up and take fire, and, the ones that hide and take cover.

I think we all know where everyone "fits" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

homedog 11-29-2006 01:05 AM

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: The Major

[img][/img] JC, in the ball dept, you are the man.

I cant believe what I am seeing in this industry lately.

There are two kinds of people in the this world, The ones that stand up and take fire, and, the ones that hide and take cover.

I think we all know where everyone "fits" [img][/img]</end quote></div>

There is a fine line between bravery and ignorance. Generally speaking, the outcome of the situation determines which definition is correct.

The Major 11-29-2006 01:08 AM

hindsight is always 20/20 Homedog. Never 20/20 going forward.

homedog 11-29-2006 01:14 AM

<div class="FTQUOTE"><begin quote>Originally posted by: The Major

hindsight is always 20/20 Homedog. Never 20/20 going forward.</end quote></div>

Understand completely Major and agree but reality is that judgments are based on outcomes of a situation.

brett 11-29-2006 01:16 AM

and why doesnt he take a bet over 1500 on the phone ?? I mean cmon, its the NFL, the toughest market for anyone to beat and the takes 3 nickels a game on gameday? Thats pretty weak.

Kid Dynomite 11-29-2006 01:16 AM

Good for you Calvin. Odd how the people fighting these battles are all Canadians. Us "non confrontational Canadians", the only people standing up for you patriotic "free" United States.

No one asked you to fight these battels..Why dont you Canadians worry about making better Maple Syrup and find a way to free Quebec ...Dont you worry about the US DOJ or anything else for that matter!!

LONG LIVE THE LOCAL!!

and

God Bless the USA

The Major 11-29-2006 01:16 AM

I agree 100%, home. Good posts.

The Major 11-29-2006 01:20 AM

Brett, kinda pedestrian to bring limits into this argument, no? Maybe throw a "Don Best sucks" in as well [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Kid, I agree , Quebec should go [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

brett 11-29-2006 01:26 AM

Cmon Russ,
Everyone keeps sending my $$$ to his book and I'd like to bet. Name one book that doesnt take a 2 dime bet over the phone on gameday in NFL? I mean, I'm not trying to bet Missouri-KC under 135 here, Im just trying to bet a sports where Pinnacle takes 100 dimes online.

Michael Cash 11-29-2006 01:31 AM

There is a big difference between being a cowboy and being and idiot JC. Its like the old saying goes about where u lay your head.....

Brett, different strokes for different folks. Bodog is trying to make money not trying to get praise from sharps. You want to take shots there are tons of other places out there.

This is what I have been preaching for years, Bodog is a mainstream operation. They don't want your action and the limits they put in place make that clear. That is why I just laugh that people here don't like bodog, all 20 of them. This is a book for the public, not for the niche this site and others like it cater to. You guys are the minority sorry to say.

Best of all everyone gets paid which is awesome and with no strings or rollovers or any other loophole bullshit.

MC

The Major 11-29-2006 01:32 AM

so take it out brett, you are a big boy, you know how to work the wd button.