MajorWager Forums

MajorWager Forums (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/)
-   Mess Hall (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mess-hall/)
-   -   Bank Of America (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mess-hall/58014-bank-america.html)

lailasultan 12-12-2005 11:08 PM

Bank Of America

URGENT URGENT URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My heart goes to the people who have been ripped off by Bank Of America and their Employees

I can not explain in right words what Bank of America has done to me
They have ruined my life; this Bank is full of CIRMINALS. Employees are looting, and those! BIG SHOTS are just watching and doing nothing.
We the people who put our trust in them to protect our valuables.
“WHAT A SHAME” Please raise your voice and join me. I will be holding Press Conference within two weeks. Send me your Email for the date and time.

Please go to my website for details regarding Bank of America!!!!!!!!!

www.bankofamericaextortioninsidejob.com
lailasltn@yahoo.com

Thank You

mjh218 12-12-2005 11:09 PM

RE: Bank Of America

lol....how shady is this

sportman 12-12-2005 11:09 PM

RE:Bank Of America

Laila..You got me on my knees LAILA [img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img]

JohnnyDeMarco 12-12-2005 11:39 PM

at b of a here in ga. you have to use a handprint to get in the box area.

JohnnyDeMarco 12-12-2005 11:40 PM

ddi you have any insurance on the jewels?

ronbets 12-12-2005 11:52 PM

Laila,

The first question IRS investigator Clapton will ask is, "Ms. Sultan, where did you get and why was there 39k hidden in your safe deposit box"? Obviously, you believed in banks. No?

cookson1 12-12-2005 11:54 PM

I DON'T LIKE EM --- THEY WILL FALL --- LOL

nostaw1952 12-13-2005 01:01 AM

" Laila..You got me on my knees LAILA" and "Inspector Clapton", you guys crack me up. Who IS this loon and why was he allowed to post the same post about a dozen consecutive times in another thread?

__________________________________________________ ________________________
The biggest choke in the history of professional sports, your 2004 NEW...YORK...YANKEES!!!

George D 12-13-2005 02:03 AM

So you think we didn't see your first 11 posts in the other thread. Sorry about the loss but take it somewhere else.

Bostongambler 12-13-2005 03:39 AM

I have part of my estate in Bank of America (Business account as well)

Seems to be no problems

Bostongambler 12-13-2005 01:21 PM

They just downgraded Sirius Satellite, and on that news Sirius dropped 34 cents as we speak.

So some people have faith in them.

stevo 12-13-2005 01:27 PM

Really B.G?

I'm suprised you didnt close all your accounts this morning and I am shocked B of A is still in business.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

stevo 12-13-2005 01:52 PM

I read the story. Way too much missing info. What was the banks official response? All we heard was the behaviour of one customer service manager who was faced with a suddenly screaming woman. Need more info.

I have never worked directly for a bank. I did work for a firm that was owned by B of A for a short time. We were located in the B of A in Westwood. Pretty big building. Brokers hours being what they are we had to open the building. Always had to be two guys. Me and the same guy always.

I was really young. Early twenties and I thought nothing of it at that time.

So a guy teaches us the procedure about entering our codes and having to do a walkthru and checklist etc. Whole procedure took ten minutes. Once a bank is opened its tough to do anything off camera.

Other than showing us how it was done that was it. Never a word about how it was a pretty big responsiblity and we could be followed from home etc.

After awhile I realized that all anyone had to do was grab us while we were outside and force us to let them in. Would of been easy. I remember asking myself when walking thru the place what would I do if that happened.

So I ask my partner what we would do.

"Show em where everything is, wtf do we care" was his answer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I readily agreed.....LOL

The Actuary 12-13-2005 02:07 PM

Quote:

They just downgraded Sirius Satellite, and on that news Sirius dropped 34 cents as we speak.

They downgraded Polaris last thursday to help wipe out some of my current losing short positions-nice to know I beat them to the punch at least once.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

homeslicementhol 12-13-2005 06:58 PM

Quote:

his Bank is full of CIRMINALS.

what's a cirminal? yet another idiot allowed to drivel.