ONLINE SPORTSBOOKS

Go Back   MajorWager Forums > MW - Online Sportsbooks > Mess Hall
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mess Hall Online Sportsbook Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2019, 11:41 PM
analyzer analyzer is offline
Three Star General
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,480
Default

Starting position Driver Car No.
1. William Byron 24
3. Kevin Harvick 4
5. Ricky Stenhouse Jr. 17
7. Paul Menard 21
9. Matt DiBenedetto 95
11. Martin Truex Jr. 19
13. Bubba Wallace 43
15. Chris Buescher 37
17. Jimmie Johnson 48
19. Ryan Newman 6
21. Ryan Preece 47
23. Daniel Suarez 41
25. Parker Kligerman 96
27. Landon Cassill 00
29. Daniel Hemric 8
31. Kyle Busch 18
33. Matt Tifft 36
35. Brad Keselowski 2
37. Cody Ware 52
39. Tyler Reddick 31

2. Alex Bowman 88
4. Joey Logano 22
6. Clint Bowyer 14
8. Aric Almirola 10
10. Denny Hamlin 11
12. Kurt Busch 1
14. Ryan Blaney 12
16. Jamie McMurray 40
18. Chase Elliott 8
20. Austin Dillon 3
22. Ty Dillon 13
24. David Ragan 38
26. Kyle Larson 42
28. Erik Jones 20
30. Brendan Gaughan 62
32. Corey LaJoie 32
34. Michael McDowell 34
36. Ross Chastain 15
38. BJ McLeod 51
40. Casey Mears 27
__________________
"If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2019, 02:36 AM
homedog homedog is offline
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,594
Default

Keselowski
Logano
Bowyer

Alt Hamlin
Reply With Quote
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2019, 10:34 AM
bbqguy bbqguy is offline
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 2,934
Default

Brad Keselowski
Chase Elliott
Denny Hamlin

Alt Menard
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2019, 10:39 AM
bbqguy bbqguy is offline
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Posts: 2,934
Default

i just reminded vegasboy to get picks in. he's struggling on who to take between Danica and Jeff Gordon
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2019, 11:46 AM
Vegasboy Vegasboy is offline
Private 1st Class
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 73
Default

LEGANO
HARVICK
ELLIOTT

ALT..BIFFLE
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2019, 05:30 PM
AKNorman AKNorman is offline
Sergeant
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 723
Default

6. Clint Bowyer 14
19. Ryan Newman 6
7. Paul Menard 21

Alternate:
9. Matt DiBenedetto 95
Reply With Quote
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2019, 06:34 PM
analyzer analyzer is offline
Three Star General
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homedog View Post
Keselowski
Logano
Bowyer

Alt Hamlin
Are you trying to enter the Anal tournament Challenge, a couple contests in? Everyone is in for $50, and some folks more. Are you contributing to the pool?

I'm a little confused.
__________________
"If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2019, 06:42 PM
analyzer analyzer is offline
Three Star General
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbqguy View Post
i just reminded vegasboy to get picks in. he's struggling on who to take between Danica and Jeff Gordon
__________________
"If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2019, 06:43 PM
analyzer analyzer is offline
Three Star General
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,480
Default

Well, Danica and Gordon, will probably score as many points as my Dortmund pick.
__________________
"If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 02-15-2019, 09:37 PM
Big Baller Big Baller is offline
Captain
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 3,368
Default

#5
#11
#16
Alt-#4
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2019, 02:53 AM
analyzer analyzer is offline
Three Star General
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Baller View Post
#5
#11
#16
Alt-#4
I'm assuming those are pre-race positions, not car numbers...

So

Stenhouse
Truex
McMurray

Alt Logano.
__________________
"If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.
Reply With Quote
  #31 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2019, 04:53 AM
homedog homedog is offline
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
Are you trying to enter the Anal tournament Challenge, a couple contests in? Everyone is in for $50, and some folks more. Are you contributing to the pool?

I'm a little confused.
Didn't realize this was part of something that had already started. Please disregard then.

Sorry about that.
Reply With Quote
  #32 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2019, 08:35 PM
analyzer analyzer is offline
Three Star General
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,480
Default @Homedog

Quote:
Originally Posted by homedog View Post
Didn't realize this was part of something that had already started. Please disregard then.

Sorry about that.
Homedog,

If you want in, this is what I would do for you. You'll have to let me know before the race starts tomorrow:

1) You'll need to pledge at least $50 to the prize pool, as every one else has done.

We're running 16 tournaments/events as part of the challenge. And each is often worth in excess of 100 points, so you have time to come back.

2) I'll give you 20 points for the first contest, which was the superbowl challenge. 20 points, is two points less than the lowest person.

3) For the UEFA soccer tournament, I'll let you pick 2 teams that haven't played yet, not more than 1 of Man City and Barcelona.

I'll let you pick a 3rd soccer team that has already lost their first leg game...

So you'll pick 1 of Man U, Dortmund, Porto, or AJax, along with your other 2 picks.

So you'll be up to speed, and can play along.

If you're in agreement, please confirm here, and give me your soccer picks.

If you're in, please let me know before the daytona 500 kicks off, and I'll add your Daytona picks.

This is the contest link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
__________________
"If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.
Reply With Quote
  #33 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2019, 10:35 PM
analyzer analyzer is offline
Three Star General
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,480
Default

Hamlin
Blaney
Kyle Busch

Alt Harvick
__________________
"If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.
Reply With Quote
  #34 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2019, 10:39 PM
analyzer analyzer is offline
Three Star General
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vegasboy View Post
LEGANO
HARVICK
ELLIOTT

ALT..BIFFLE
Greg Biffle? I don't think he qualified. I doubt it matters.
__________________
"If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.
Reply With Quote
  #35 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2019, 11:42 AM
homedog homedog is offline
Lieutenant
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 2,594
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by analyzer View Post
Homedog,

If you want in, this is what I would do for you. You'll have to let me know before the race starts tomorrow:

1) You'll need to pledge at least $50 to the prize pool, as every one else has done.

We're running 16 tournaments/events as part of the challenge. And each is often worth in excess of 100 points, so you have time to come back.

2) I'll give you 20 points for the first contest, which was the superbowl challenge. 20 points, is two points less than the lowest person.

3) For the UEFA soccer tournament, I'll let you pick 2 teams that haven't played yet, not more than 1 of Man City and Barcelona.

I'll let you pick a 3rd soccer team that has already lost their first leg game...

So you'll pick 1 of Man U, Dortmund, Porto, or AJax, along with your other 2 picks.

So you'll be up to speed, and can play along.

If you're in agreement, please confirm here, and give me your soccer picks.

If you're in, please let me know before the daytona 500 kicks off, and I'll add your Daytona picks.

This is the contest link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
Anal,

Thanks for going out of your way but I don't think it is a good idea to get in after the start.
Reply With Quote
  #36 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2019, 12:37 PM
DrunkenGoon DrunkenGoon is offline
Two Star General
 
Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 9,916
Default

Might be late to the party but here it goes:

Kevin Harvick
Jimmie Johnson
Matt DiBenedetto

Alternate:
Kyle Busch
__________________
"Elections are not decided by those who vote but by those who count the votes"
Reply With Quote
  #37 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2019, 12:53 PM
analyzer analyzer is offline
Three Star General
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,480
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by homedog View Post
Anal,

Thanks for going out of your way but I don't think it is a good idea to get in after the start.
Ok.
__________________
"If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.
Reply With Quote
  #38 (permalink)  
Old 02-17-2019, 12:54 PM
analyzer analyzer is offline
Three Star General
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 12,480
Default

Clev or Stevo. All picks are in. This thread can be UN-stickied.
__________________
"If life throws you curve balls, sit on it, and put it in the 2nd deck"..... yeah, well, that's nice, but I could never hit a damn curve ball.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
ANAL's UEFA SOCCER TOURNY CHALLENGE PICKS Due by Feb 10th. analyzer Mess Hall 35 Yesterday 09:15 PM
ANAL's 2019 Major Wager Superbowl Prop and Tourny Challenge analyzer Mess Hall 168 Yesterday 01:28 PM
2019 Daytona 500 odds: Favorites, value plays for NASCAR's Super Bowl clevfan Mess Hall 1 01-18-2019 11:00 AM
ANAL's FREE 2016 MajorWager Superbowl Prop and Tourny Challenge analyzer Mess Hall 114 01-27-2017 06:46 PM
ANAL'S FREE 2015 Superbowl Prop and Tourny Challenge analyzer Mess Hall 259 02-04-2016 12:59 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:13 AM.

Please be advised that if you are wagering over the internet, this is illegal in many jurisdictions. A wagering site may be operating legally at their location but it may still be illegal for you to wager from your location. We suggest you check on the legal situation from any jurisdiction in which you may wager.
 

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6