MajorWager Forums

MajorWager Forums (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/)
-   Mess Hall (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mess-hall/)
-   -   Fox Sports fires Pete Rose over allegations of sex with a minor (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mess-hall/237732-fox-sports-fires-pete-rose-over-allegations-sex-minor.html)

clevfan 09-01-2017 08:35 AM

Fox Sports fires Pete Rose over allegations of sex with a minor

Fox Sports fires Pete Rose over allegations of sex with a minor | New York Post

nino brown 09-01-2017 05:18 PM

44 year old allegations...jeez i would think everybody was so looped on quaaludes and coke in 1973 that they didnt even know their own age

Big Baller 09-01-2017 07:31 PM

Guy sure has been beat down over the years.. Lots of athletes have done way worse, IMO.

Caitlyn Cwissy 09-01-2017 07:56 PM

I was ready to unload on Charlie Hustle Double until I found out it was 44 years ago. Bill Clinton? His allegation is rape and it's closer than 44 years.

Michael Cash 09-01-2017 10:51 PM

I don't know man, ole pete isn't nearly as endearing as he once was. Fucking on kids is something that I personally have a big problem with. And the 70's weren't the 1800's where everyone was banging kids because frankly, everyone was a kid more or less. Just being able to hit a ball good IMO doesn't exempt you from following the rules or just being a decent human being in general. After hearing all this shit I think I'm done with pete for good and I suspect MLB is also. Next thing you will hear about him most likely will be his obituary.

Buck Swope 09-01-2017 11:12 PM

whenever a guy says "I thought she was XX" it always means 3 years less

so in this case it's a 32 year old married guy admitting to having sex with a girl he believed to be 13/14

Big Baller 09-02-2017 12:01 AM

Didn't even read the link, but geezus,, 44 year-old allegations??

Big Baller 09-02-2017 12:05 AM

Quote:

Fucking on kids is something that I personally have a big problem with.
obviously, nobody supports a pedophile.
How many have actually been convicted of sex with a minor?? My memory is shot but I know Rob Lowe has, and see his face on TV all the time..

nino brown 09-02-2017 12:57 AM

everybody got laid when they were kids. seriously... pete rose is a creep scumbag mf. so is michael jordan. roger clemens. win at all cost guys arent the prom king. theyre the ones banging his sister, his gf, and the prom queen. this old bird should be locked up, she wishes somebody would even look at her now....and the reporter should be forced to cover butch jones pressers until he is fired

Michael Cash 09-02-2017 08:49 AM

Not sure if you guys read the allegations or not but we aren't talking about a senior fucking a freshman but rather a 32 year old father having sex with some he knew was at the very least was a teenager. A 21 year old banging someone he things is 18 but might be 16 or 17 is something I can live with but when you're 32 and got a wife and young kids, you're a piece of shit I'm sorry.

Mark Chumura could tell Pete how bad of an idea that is.