MajorWager Forums

MajorWager Forums (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/)
-   Mess Hall (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mess-hall/)
-   -   ‘Game of Thrones’ leaks have ruined online gambling (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mess-hall/237589-game-thrones-leaks-have-ruined-online-gambling.html)

clevfan 08-21-2017 08:51 AM

‘Game of Thrones’ leaks have ruined online gambling

‘Game of Thrones’ leaks have ruined online gambling | New York Post

bbqguy 08-21-2017 09:30 AM

watching people people go gaga over this show makes me happy i don't watch it.

i wish i could bet on old Rockford Files episodes.

Michael Cash 08-21-2017 01:15 PM

Listen, I have had some favorite shows over the years that I've tried to look up spoilers and shit online but I have never organized watching parties, or dressed up like characters or shit like that. Shit like the walking dead and game of thrones I just don't get the obsession with. Zombie shit in general I don't get.

Big Baller 08-22-2017 12:05 AM

I caved, watching Season 1, episode 4 or 5 tonite. of Game of Thrones
Seems like a lot of raunchy gratuitous sex, when I really like a good story, but they have another market segment to capture.

-My wife (school teacher/principal) has to read me a re-cap (she doesn't follow every nuance either) after every episode. lots of crazy tribe names/languages mainly.

Used to like Rockford also, remember his buddy that would always get knocked out when he answered the door at his trailer? (BBQ guy?..help me out here)

howid 08-22-2017 12:42 AM

who can watch the garbage that gets passed off as entertainment today... have to agree there hasn't been a decent series since 'the rockford files.'

bbqguy 08-22-2017 01:42 AM

Hey Baller - Only regular buddy on the show I can think of was Angel, short guy with dark hair and a beard.

the show was ahead of it's time. the 70's and they are on the computer network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EuQGtZNlFtE

stevo 08-22-2017 12:31 PM

Have a kinda funny story about GOT as we fans call it.1_.

I'll take some ribbing and admit I got hooked after wife got me to watch opening episode with her. She loves period pieces and will give anything like that a shot.

So I'm driving from AZ to CA at 5 am on road by myself listening to Mike and Mike. Golic has his son as co-anchor who had not seen the previous nights episode and they talked about GOT awhile. Herm Edwards was on. Everyone loves Herm in the industry and they are treating him with great respect etc.

So Herm's segment in done and they are counting down in Golic's ear 5-4...

Herm leans into microphone and says " Just want to say one thing about GOT. THE DEAD GUYS HAVE A DRAGON!"

Drops mic and leaves booth. These guys acted like he was Hitler. Golic says he can't believe he broke 24 hours rule of not talking about a show on air in case people have not seen it. I never heard of of that rule. Golic's son said Herm was most hated man in America right now. What an arrogant thing to say I thought you are just a fukin talk show and its early in morn.

Dad Golic comes on and say's he would like to apologize to America and still couldn't believe Herm did that.

I'm like WTF? Who cares.

That's all they talked about rest of show. Every guest first question was about what Herm did. I'm a fan but if I had missed show but found that out big deal. I'm still going to enjoy it.

Golic starts whining "My God we are trending on twitter for all the wrong reasons" and read tweets about Herm etc. Terrible shit.

Wanted sports on espn and that's what I got for 2 hours.:rolleyes:

But the weather for a week is worth it:p

Got me some killer edibles for this week Baller. Wish Murrieta was close to ya in L.A. Would of loved to buy ya a dinner.

Michael Cash 08-22-2017 01:29 PM

That's the thing about spoilers, if you dress up like a fucking barbarian you better watch that shit live when it comes out. If you dvr it you aren't a true fan and can go fuck yourself if I tell you what happens the next morning around the water cooler. COMMIT YOU PUSSIES!

Big Baller 08-22-2017 11:21 PM

Quote:

Got me some killer edibles for this week Baller.
My boss just told me to block out Nov.13-17 for our Big Cannabis Convention in Vegas. Drive on out, I'll load up your trunk.
Apparently last year's big party was fucking crazy, out of hand was the way I heard it.. Paramedics and Police were both called.

stevo 08-22-2017 11:24 PM

You Got me after reading paramedics and policeh-fi5

Michael Cash 08-23-2017 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Baller (Post 1844423)
My boss just told me to block out Nov.13-17 for our Big Cannabis Convention in Vegas. Drive on out, I'll load up your trunk.
Apparently last year's big party was fucking crazy, out of hand was the way I heard it.. Paramedics and Police were both called.

Mail some to my neighbor and I'll steal em out of his mailbox.

truckman 08-23-2017 04:59 PM

I think you'd get in more trouble for stealing the US mail rather than having edibles mailed to your house.

truckman 08-23-2017 05:00 PM

I've never seen Game of Thrones. It seems to be quite popular though.

Michael Cash 08-23-2017 05:24 PM

I'm not worried about either. My neighbor is old as dirt and we have a community mailbox nobody would ever know.

Big Baller 08-23-2017 09:07 PM

I'll see what I can do.
All of my friends/relatives really like the Vape pens. They don't smell or reak at all, no loading, and they last a long time..Those and the chocolate bars.

Game of Thrones is just, eh,, alright.
Violent shows always keep my attention, some good T&A, too.
Bit too much of a soap opera, though.
Give me some Breaking Bad, or Fargo anyday.

Michael Cash 08-24-2017 07:32 AM

Lol. I was just joking. I'm not trying to go to prison over a cookie. Plus we have that shit here, if I wanted it bad enough I have a long line of degenerates who would get it for me no problem. I talked to someone recently about a new hot vape thing but I can't remember the name right now, he swears by it though. Shit's like $300 though. Looks like a little box, very small.