MajorWager Forums

MajorWager Forums (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/)
-   Mess Hall (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mess-hall/)
-   -   2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DISCUSSION THREAD (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mess-hall/232144-2016-presidential-election-discussion-thread.html)

KoolPappy 02-18-2016 04:47 PM

2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DISCUSSION THREAD

I'm curious if any of the MajorWager Democrats (and Republicans if there are any around here) prefer Trump over hiLIARy and/or Colonel Sanders?

truckman 02-18-2016 05:03 PM

I might have to move. Is it always cold in Canada?

clevfan 02-18-2016 05:43 PM

I feel the Bern :)

Caitlyn Cwissy 02-18-2016 06:01 PM

I have moved on from Trump. He is a narcissistic nutjob. Cruz. I trust Ted. T-9-9 If it's still Trump, I guess bite the pillow and hope he doesn't have a total meltdown until after the election.

howid 02-18-2016 06:30 PM

the pope is against building walls... except for the one around the vatican.

howid 02-18-2016 06:36 PM

Fox News ✔ @FoxNews
.@WhiteHouse: Obama 'regrets' decision to filibuster Supreme Court Justice Alito | Via @foxnewspolitics | White House: Obama 'regrets' decision to filibuster Supreme Court Justice Alito | Fox News
7:31 AM - 18 Feb 2016

Caitlyn Cwissy 02-18-2016 06:36 PM

I never liked that cocksucker. Francis not Donald. The Pope itself is a silly figurehead. Nothing Holy about it my mind. Purely political with a dirty past. And this guy is a left wing loony toon typical of the current times. Advantage, Donald, in this matchup.

Caitlyn Cwissy 02-18-2016 06:37 PM

There is another cocksuker. Put on a tie you lousy sonofabitch. Show some respect even if it's fake. flif

howid 02-18-2016 06:38 PM

hillary weighed in:

ar roo roooo roooo rooooooo!

https://vine.co/v/ivqJ6gEmhen

howid 02-18-2016 06:47 PM

Why Presidential Debates Can't Be Honest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7kQSxfc_JQ

Caitlyn Cwissy 02-18-2016 08:39 PM

Already have Bernie to win 6+ bitcoins South Carolina. Rory wins this weekend, add another $3500+. T-9-9

If Minnesoda +10 and Izzo -9.5 tonight, Trust Ted South Carolina for $1000+. g_unz

The Shrink (November, 2004) - "I'm going to win good coin no matter who is elected President!"

bbqguy 02-18-2016 10:00 PM

i think that wall around the Vatican is to keep people in not out which is why it's OK.

The presidential process is a joke which is why we are left with these people to choose from. There are probably a million or more people better qualified, but no one would want to put up with the BS. All of these candidates are a joke.

No way Trump gets elected. Rubio, who doesn't seem very smart, is R best choice.

Hillary has so much baggage she would lose to Rubio, however she might beat Trump based upon the vote against. I could see Hillary with people voting House and Senate with R to keep balance.

Caitlyn Cwissy 02-18-2016 10:08 PM

Senate will lay down. Obama replaces the best SCOTUS with the worst SCOTUS. Lorretta ignores the FBI's request for an indictment. Once again, Republicans lay down. Already have. This should have been sent to a Special Needs prosecutor. Finally, Hillary beats Rubio. The House and the Senate. Does it matter? Or put another way, what difference does it make?

Michael Cash 02-18-2016 11:34 PM

Here is something I want to know. To me, the president is just a figure head. He doesn't really do much of anything because he can't really do much of anything. He just holds press conferences, vetoes shit from time to time. So, as such, why is there always so much angry discussion about who the president is gonna be when we all know the president doesn't really do shit? It seems dumb to me.

Also, we all know that the popular vote doesn't decide who is president so why do so many people invest so much in the candidates when everyone should already know their vote isn't worth the paper it's printed on?

The amount of passion behind politics in this country baffles me. I know and accept the fact that as an average American I have literally, LITERALLY no say whatsoever in anything that happens in this country so why should I give a shit? Furthermore, why does everyone else give so much of a shit?

Caitlyn Cwissy 02-19-2016 12:35 AM

President doesn't do anything? Just a figurehead? Have you been asleep the last 7 years Mikey?

TheGuesser 02-19-2016 06:06 AM

Bernie or Kasich or 3rd party for me.

KoolPappy 02-19-2016 08:49 AM

The process is a joke..yes Bbq the candidates do pretty much suck.. and yes Michael Cash the President doesn't really do all that much.. and I agree with you Cwissy for the most part about the Pope.. and Howid ain't that the truth, Pope questions Trump's Christianity for a Wall when he hides behind one.. but being President has to be a sweet job with nice lifetime benefits.

KoolPappy 02-19-2016 08:52 AM

The thing I like most about Trump is the fact that ALL the politicians hate him, and ALL the media talking heads hate him. If the politicians and the media hate what's that say? What does it say for the state of our country and our political system that so many people support him? It would sure make for an entertaining 4 years!

clevfan 02-19-2016 09:43 AM

Something better than polls for political predictions? You bet! | PBS NewsHour