MajorWager Forums

MajorWager Forums (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/)
-   Mess Hall (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mess-hall/)
-   -   Police seize 49 pairs of shoes from Jordan Jefferson's apartment (http://www.majorwager.com/forums/mess-hall/213075-police-seize-49-pairs-shoes-jordan-jeffersons-apartment.html)

clevfan 08-25-2011 01:36 PM

Police seize 49 pairs of shoes from Jordan Jefferson's apartment

Police seize 49 pairs of shoes from Jordan Jefferson's apartment | The News Star | thenewsstar.com

KoolPappy 08-25-2011 01:38 PM

shoegate 1_.

DrunkenGoon 08-25-2011 03:20 PM

Destined to play for the 49'ers I guess :)

clevfan 08-26-2011 11:25 AM

Baton Rouge Police Have Issued an Arrest Warrant for LSU QB Jordan Jefferson | The Big Lead

clevfan 08-26-2011 12:11 PM

Jefferson, Johns suspended indefinitely

KoolPappy 08-26-2011 04:13 PM

It seems like I have a lot of shoes in my closet. I counted last night and I have 11 pair of shoes if you count sandals and hiking books. I couldn't imagine having more really.

What the heck do you do with 49 pairs?

NCAA_Football_Champ 08-28-2011 09:50 AM

where does a college kid get the $ for 49 pairs of shoes is what i want to know? chances are they were probably fairly expensive. your talking around 5 grand in shoes. the NCAA is broken.

Michael Cash 08-28-2011 10:49 AM

I probably got close to 40 pairs of shoes, unfortunately I had to pay for all mine :(

Caitlyn Cwissy 08-28-2011 10:52 AM

I only have three pairs. flif

homedog 08-28-2011 06:32 PM

Anyone that has more than 10 pairs of shoes is a complete idiot.

Caitlyn Cwissy 08-28-2011 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homedog (Post 1764248)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Cash (Post 1764232)
I probably got close to 40 pairs of shoes, unfortunately I had to pay for all mine :(

Anyone who bets home dogs is a complete idiot.

Michael Cash 08-28-2011 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by homedog (Post 1764248)

I am curious to hear your logic as to why your cutoff between idiot and non-idiot is 10. Please elaborate for us.

skilled27 08-28-2011 11:14 PM

Players don't give a dam about the teams they play for anymore, there is nothing but greed. The concept of being a fan makes no sense to me anymore.

If I am a fan of a college football team, who am I pulling for? The coach who will move to another school in an instant if they offer him more money? The kids who picked that school because it was simply closer to their family or got paid to go there?

AJ Green is a multi millionaire and he missed the first 4 games of Georgia's season last year because he sold something for 1 thousand dollars? He screwed the entire season for 1k, KNOWING that in less than a year he would be rich beyond his dreams. I know exactly what happened in his case though. An agent or whoever, told him to do that, because GA was breaking in a new QB and his stock could drop. AJ did that on purpose so his stats would not suffer. And it worked. But it was the wrong thing to do. It was incredibly greedy and self centered. Georgia won the SEC championship and their best receiver immediately sells his ring? Nothing but money matters to athletes anymore.

If you are a fan of an NFL team, who are you pulling for? The players on the team I used to pull for, the Falcons, could care less about the Falcon organization. Why should I?

Every f'ing day you here that an athlete making millions is mad about his contract. Meanwhile people of his race, good people, in Haiti are trying to eat today by mixing dirt with anything else they can find. It's just so outrageous. You know Frank Gore is telling people he may not play hard this year because he is furious over his multi million dollar contract.

A perfectly healthy man, father of a friend of mine, who never smoked, drank or took drugs was working and his Aorta exploded. Died less than a week later. 62 years old. A man I respected and worked hard to support his family and church. Perfect physical shape. Life is too short, people are suffering, and I don't give a fuck about these jackoffs that think the world owes them everything anymore. Georgia and the Falcons can lose every game from now on, it doesn't matter. it is pointless.

By the way I would bet every dollar I own, if I owned anything, on Boise St. ML to beat GA. GA has lost 3 offensive linemen and their starting taliback is gone. Boise may have the most talented team they have ever had and the coach is showing film of GA beating them 48-3 or 48-10 in Athens 5 years ago. Boise is going to win that game by 21 points. Then double your money the next week on SC against GA. SC will win the East this year and flip a coin with them winning the SEC. Lattimore is the best running back in the nation, by a long shot, and they are loaded out of their minds. Spurrier never had a RB, WR combo in Florida that he has right now in SC.

skilled27 08-28-2011 11:27 PM

You may think I am an idiot but I know this GA/SC rivalry like the back of my hand and SC plays this game like it is the national championship every year. Georgia cannot physically handle SC, GA has no offensive line. We lost 3 in practice and our starting tailback is gone. Worst defense we have had in 20 years. Murray is going to be great but he will be on his back all season. Richt will be fired after this year, and I predict that we may go 3-9.

I will bump this but take Boise -3 and jump on SC as soon as the line is released for the next week. GA is the number 1 party school in the nation now and the team is full of coke heads.

Hattori Hanso 08-29-2011 12:30 AM

lol this LSU incident happens and two of our genius players still don't get it and decide to go out and do their best Jordan Jefferson impressions: 2 UH Football Players Arrested After Fight, Suspended - Honolulu News Story - KITV Honolulu Brown is a major contributor, so, if he is suspended on Saturday, that will directly affect the game.

homedog 08-29-2011 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Cash (Post 1764251)
I am curious to hear your logic as to why your cutoff between idiot and non-idiot is 10. Please elaborate for us.

What do you need more than 10 pairs of shoes for? Unless you are a woman of course......okay, I get it now. Forget the question.

Michael Cash 08-30-2011 03:17 PM

Good one, you got a boiler room of 9 year olds over there writing your witty material?

Most people don't need 40 pairs of shoes but most people don't also need 10 pairs of shoes. I would just like to know why in your small little mind 10 shoes is acceptable and 40 is not. Feel free to start by listing the types of shoes and quantities that make up your allowed 10 pair. Inquiring minds want to know.

Caitlyn Cwissy 08-30-2011 07:53 PM

For thread context. homedog played SEC football.