ONLINE SPORTSBOOKS

Go Back   MajorWager Forums > MW - Online Sportsbooks > Mess Hall
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mess Hall Online Sportsbook Discussion

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
  #229 (permalink)  
Old 07-10-2008, 06:35 PM
Uncle B Uncle B is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: denial
Posts: 48,018
Default

Just called in tonights dinner, from the Cheesecake Factory.....And it the wifey doesn't show up with it soon, i'm gonna be forced to scarf down a few klondike bars, cause now i am hungry as all Hell, just thinking about how tasty that shits gonna be...


Quote:


CRISPY CRAB WONTONS
Our Version of Crab Rangoon. Fresh Crabmeat Blended with
Cream Cheese, Green Onion, Water Chestnuts and Sweet Chili Sauce
- Fried Crisp in Wonton Wrappers


CHICKEN PICCATA
Sauteed Chicken Breast with Lemon Sauce, Mushrooms and Capers.
Served with Angel Hair Pasta


STEAK DIANE
Medallions of Beef Steak Covered with Black Peppercorns
and a Rich Mushroom Wine Sauce.
Served with Mashed Potatoes and Slow Grilled Onions



I just wish she would get something besides that Chicken Piccata for a change...I always wind up eating half her food, and that stuff just doesn't hold up well after that tasty damn Steak Diane.....It is good though, Hell everything i have ever eaten there is good...
Reply With Quote
  #230 (permalink)  
Old 07-10-2008, 09:17 PM
Bostongambler Bostongambler is offline
Five Star General
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 36,390
Default

Had Mexican earlier.


And then I ate dinner.
__________________
Let hatred turn into friendship because of your existence.
Reply With Quote
  #231 (permalink)  
Old 07-10-2008, 09:36 PM
(sportman) (sportman) is offline
Three Star General
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,404
Default

orecchiette pasta with my famous meat sauce...

Delicioso..
Reply With Quote
  #232 (permalink)  
Old 07-10-2008, 09:40 PM
Bostongambler Bostongambler is offline
Five Star General
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 36,390
Default

No suds Sport?
__________________
Let hatred turn into friendship because of your existence.
Reply With Quote
  #233 (permalink)  
Old 07-10-2008, 09:46 PM
(sportman) (sportman) is offline
Three Star General
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,404
Default

Reply With Quote
  #234 (permalink)  
Old 07-10-2008, 09:50 PM
Bostongambler Bostongambler is offline
Five Star General
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 36,390
Default

What year?
__________________
Let hatred turn into friendship because of your existence.
Reply With Quote
  #235 (permalink)  
Old 07-10-2008, 09:52 PM
(sportman) (sportman) is offline
Three Star General
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 10,404
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
What year?
2004
Reply With Quote
  #236 (permalink)  
Old 07-10-2008, 09:52 PM
Bostongambler Bostongambler is offline
Five Star General
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 36,390
Default

No, I mean now.
__________________
Let hatred turn into friendship because of your existence.
Reply With Quote
  #237 (permalink)  
Old 07-10-2008, 09:54 PM
Bostongambler Bostongambler is offline
Five Star General
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 36,390
Default

Although 2004 was a Great year.


Can you say RED SOX!!!
__________________
Let hatred turn into friendship because of your existence.
Reply With Quote
  #238 (permalink)  
Old 07-11-2008, 08:57 AM
Uncle B Uncle B is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: denial
Posts: 48,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
Had Mexican earlier.


And then I ate dinner.


I wouldn't mind sinking my teeth into some hot Mexican right about now...





Yep, that would hit the spot alright...
Reply With Quote
  #239 (permalink)  
Old 07-11-2008, 10:09 AM
Bostongambler Bostongambler is offline
Five Star General
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 36,390
Default

I like that Dish Unc.
__________________
Let hatred turn into friendship because of your existence.
Reply With Quote
  #240 (permalink)  
Old 07-13-2008, 07:30 AM
Uncle B Uncle B is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: denial
Posts: 48,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
I like that Dish Unc.


Yeah, and you can eat all you want, and never gain a lb...
Reply With Quote
  #241 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 05:21 PM
Uncle B Uncle B is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: denial
Posts: 48,018
Default

Gonna try to make 'Japanese style' stir fry tonight for the 1st time...Egg fried rice, with onions and snow peas, and then shrimp and steak for the meats.

I figure if all else fails, we can munch on the bite sized shrimp and ribeye..
Reply With Quote
  #242 (permalink)  
Old 07-15-2008, 09:09 PM
Uncle B Uncle B is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: denial
Posts: 48,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle B View Post
Gonna try to make 'Japanese style' stir fry tonight for the 1st time...Egg fried rice, with onions and snow peas, and then shrimp and steak for the meats.

I figure if all else fails, we can munch on the bite sized shrimp and ribeye..

Holy shiat...In almost 20 years of us living together, that was one of the tastiest dinners we've ever made at home..

I wasn't sure i was doing the egg-fried rice right, but, it came out absolutely perfect...And it was actually easy as Hell to make, cause i had already cooked the rice itself this afternoon, so, all i had to do tonight was heat the rice on one side of the pan, while cooking the aggs to mix into it on the other side..

Did the veggies together in a seperate pan, and just used a tiny bit of soy sauce, garlic powder and salt/pepper, and just let it all simmer slowly in sweet butter while i was doing the meat/shrimp and the egg fried rice.

Honestly, the entire meal came out absolutely mouth wateringly good...


Can't believe now i was so afraid to try cooking that stuff before....I've been putting it off for yeas now...
Reply With Quote
  #243 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2008, 02:40 AM
Uncle B Uncle B is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: denial
Posts: 48,018
Default

Thanks to that 17 hour All-Star game, i don't have any damn leftovers for breakfast...
Reply With Quote
  #244 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2008, 10:41 AM
Bostongambler Bostongambler is offline
Five Star General
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 36,390
Default

Thinking about Italian tonight. But what should I have for dinner.
__________________
Let hatred turn into friendship because of your existence.
Reply With Quote
  #245 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2008, 10:45 AM
Uncle B Uncle B is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: denial
Posts: 48,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
Thinking about Italian tonight. But what should I have for dinner.



I'd recommend Columbian....That should help burn off the calories from the Italian...




Reply With Quote
  #246 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2008, 10:49 AM
Bostongambler Bostongambler is offline
Five Star General
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 36,390
Default

Shes hot..


Except for that missing left arm.
__________________
Let hatred turn into friendship because of your existence.
Reply With Quote
  #247 (permalink)  
Old 07-16-2008, 10:53 AM
Uncle B Uncle B is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: denial
Posts: 48,018
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bostongambler View Post
Shes hot..


Except for that missing left arm.


Well, thats what happens when you have Columbian BEFORE having the Italian......Her remaining limbs appear mostly normal and mobile, so, just stay to the right...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey Philly guys whats up with AI>> BuzzRavanaugh Mess Hall 6 12-09-2006 06:57 PM
Todays menu jjdman Mess Hall 9 03-20-2005 03:30 PM
Whats On Eating Menu Today For Games jjgold Mess Hall 34 03-20-2005 03:57 AM
O.K guys........Sox vs Yanks.......whats your bet or prop???? stevo Mess Hall 28 10-13-2004 02:01 AM
Whats the play tonite guys? degenerategambler Mess Hall 1 09-27-2004 10:06 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:37 AM.

Please be advised that if you are wagering over the internet, this is illegal in many jurisdictions. A wagering site may be operating legally at their location but it may still be illegal for you to wager from your location. We suggest you check on the legal situation from any jurisdiction in which you may wager.
 

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.0.0 RC6