|Ice Rink hockey picks and conversation|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
LINES FOR THE $2000 MAJORWAGER GREAT PUCK OFF-- APRIL 4TH
**This Contest will start this Saturday October 7th**
1. You can play up to 5 plays a day, if you post more than 5 only your first 5 will be taken-
2. You may not edit AT ALL, any editing will result in the whole post being ignored.
3. You can post any game before the puck drops, there is not a 7:00 pm time limit.- as long as it's before the start time it counts
4. You must make a minimum of 225 plays over the course of the season- you do not have to play every day as long as you make minimum 225 picks- As well you must make a minimum of 5 picks in April- this is so no one jets out to an early lead and then stops posting.
5. You can't "double pop" a game ie- you can't take Boston +1.5 -120 and Boston ML +280 it's one or the other.
6. All plays will be risk 1 unit on dogs and to win 1 unit on favs.
7. We will use a uniform set of lines that will be posted by me the night before- The lines we will use WILL INCLUDE OVERTIME
8. Please include the line WITH your pick, if I can't tell what the pick is (ie- ML or -1.5) it will not be graded
9. The standings will be done daily (most likely)
The Prizes are as follows:
now puck off and good luck
Wednesday April 4th, 2007
Wed 4/4 1 Washington Capitals +1.5 +105 +285 OVER 6.5 -108
04:05 PM 2 Atlanta Thrashers -1.5 -115 -315 UNDER 6.5 -102
Wed 4/4 3 San Jose Sharks +1.5 -232 +123 OVER 5.5 +110
07:05 PM 4 Anaheim Ducks -1.5 +212 -133 UNDER 5.5 -120
Chuck, im not suggesting your cheating, dont get me wrong, but by posting at 709pm you are opening the door to questions.....
Atlanta scored 1 minute into that game which was scheduled to start at 705pm, I realize it probably didnt start till 707pm, and I realize you are posting late to avoid being cloned or faded, but I do beleive you have to be precise in your post if you want to do that....
you always have the email yzerman or PM yzerman option.
I put in my bets for the day at around 7:00. This contest is the last thing I do and to be honest the winnings from this thing would be a drop in the bucket for me. The rules clearly state that you can put in a play before the puck drops... which is what I did. The puck didnt drop until about a minute after I posted. I live in Northern Virginia and every Cap game is on up here.
Quit bitching... it was a loser and a big one at that :)
Ana/SJ Over 5.5
Speaking of winnings...
If I end up in the money, I was considering giving some or all of the money to a charity. Where does this money come from? What book would it go to? Is it possible to set something like this up?
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|LINES FOR THE $2000 MAJORWAGER GREAT PUCK OFF-- APRIL 3RD||Yzerman#19||Ice Rink||19||04-03-2007 10:24 PM|
|LINES FOR THE $2000 MAJORWAGER GREAT PUCK OFF-- APRIL 2ND||Yzerman#19||Ice Rink||11||04-02-2007 08:10 PM|
|LINES FOR THE $2000 MAJORWAGER GREAT PUCK OFF-- APRIL 1ST||Yzerman#19||Ice Rink||16||04-01-2007 06:55 PM|
|LINES FOR THE $2000 MAJORWAGER GREAT PUCK OFF-- MARCH 4TH||Yzerman#19||Ice Rink||23||03-04-2007 07:07 PM|
|LINES FOR THE $2000 MAJORWAGER GREAT PUCK OFF-- JANUARY 6TH||Yzerman#19||Ice Rink||29||01-06-2007 11:59 PM|