|Handicapping "Think Tank" technical handicapping and statistics|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools|
Free Content Anyone?
Let me know if anyone is interested in this...
For those who are interested in taking some of our content and putting it on your site like Matt has, I have pasted our 'instruction manual' below. If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know. Feedback would also be great since we have had little regarding our feeds. A couple things to note: our RSS feed was ranked 16 or 19,000 most popular and I think we hit around 117,000 in bound links. Feel free to send me your link so I can put it on www.betanswers.com.
The first week of football is past and I wanted to provide you with an update regarding statshark content. We now have a number of different free content areas from which to choose and a few different delivery methods as well. Please select as much or as little as you wish for your sites.
Weekly Articles – at least 16 and sometimes more updated weekly
Other content from StatShark
Please visit the following link and follow the instructions below.
1. Select the web feed content that you would like to see by going through the different categories.
2. Then choose the number of words you would like in your headlines.
3. Next, select the style of the content to best match with what you have on your site.
4. Select the desired width of how the content is seen on the site, so for nav bars, you might leave it at 200, for full pages, you might make it 800. This depends on the page you are placing the content in.
5. From here, the advanced user can actually change the color of the text, background, and other attributions of the content through the advanced user button.
6. For those who are ready to go, click preview and then click view code.
7. Once the code appears on the site, all you have to do is cut and paste the code into your html.
**Once you place the code on your site, the content will automatically be updated as we publish additional content and articles.
Game Forecasts – RSS http://statshark.com/rss.xml
If you would prefer to use Frames or Server side includes, please let me know and we will work with you to get that in place.
By placing statshark content on your site, you agree to place a clickable logo or text link to www.statshark.com on the page where the content is displayed. Logos can be found at the following address:
In addition, we ask that you place a banner throughout your site to promote StatShark. We will be adding our affiliate program in the coming weeks and then will then be able to replace the links with affiliate links for you to begin generating revenue for yourself and your site.