View Single Post
Old 04-05-2005, 06:18 PM
Four Star General

Default RE:The Masters picks and selections thread>>

Aly- I like your thought on Goosen and might make him my top play. I really think this is all chalk event.

There is a storm brewing on Mickelson (as discussed in the Mess Hall) I have heard the rumors for about a year that SI was going to do a story on him, exposing him. If it comes out Thursday- which is a good bet since it has made its way to the Mess Hall-you can bank on they are the last to know anything (tongue in cheek). It would kill Mickelson because he has a ton of media obligations- it now turns into comments about the expose.

I can't believe this brings him down but it might. So I may skip the Mickelson betting all together.

I have played:

Goosen To finish in Top 13 at Pinnacle -135 (2 Units)

Rich Beem to make cut Yes -130 at The Greek (1 Units)

Dimarco +105 v. Charles Howell III at The Greek (2 Units)

Darren Clarke +101 v. Jim Furyk (1 Unit) (The Greek)

David Toms +105 v. Adam Scott (1 Unit) (The Greek)

More to come. I haven't made any outright plays but I think I will.

Buzz, I dont go to games. I buy all the Directv packages and watch them from the comfort of my own home! I dont like listening to all the fans nonsense at games! I pay for blonde women to come over and have sex with my hispanic hottie maid, and sometimes I get involved to make it a threesome! I like to lay in my pool during the day sipping on drinks that have umbrellas!

Luke M