View Single Post
Old 06-13-2017, 11:24 PM
Four Paw General

Handicapping the OPEN. It's a long (and difficult) course. Pitch and run pussies at a disadvantage off the tee but since there is severe penalty for missing the fairways, long ballers -EV after the tee. Person who is going to win is going to have to be in form tee to green. Hit fairways, hit greens, make putts. Anything under paw will put you in contention.

Special has been terrible off the tee. That continues, no chance. Bible is giving up 2-3 strokes a round because he will have trouble reaching the green in regulation with the long paw 4's and will have to layup long paw 5's. He can still win but he's going to have to have a she's perfect tournament.

Danny Boy has no shot. He's turned into a fucking bum and probably an alcoholic.

Mickelson, if he plays, hasn't shown the ability to keep his pants dry. I'm sure he would have multiple hustle double boogeys.

DJ has to be the favourite. He has everything he needs in his bag. My longshots are Brandt Snedeker and Lee Westwood. Already bet Sneddy. Want to bet Lee. I just have a feeling Brandt is going to come out strong early and Westwood has come close. May close the deal this time.