Thread: Jailbroken TV
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 04:57 PM
Captain

That blows. I ordered 3 more last week for family and friends and most of them arrived on frickin Sunday.

I've watched quite a bit of homeboys videos but I haven't tried shit yet. I want to try to add that one movie app he suggests and the one for PPV sports but I haven't gotten around to it yet.

I don't put a ton of stock in youtube comments to be honest. Most people don't follow instructions properly and then bitch when they fuck something up or are doing it on the wrong box or what have you. Beyond that, how I look at it is it's only 50 bucks, if I fuck it up to where I can't get it back I will just throw it away/give it away and buy a new one.

If there is something on there you were interested in let me know and I will watch the video and try it and report back, I don't mind. I just haven't had a lot of time lately. My kid fucked her leg all up and dealing with that has been a never ending nightmare of doctors and mri's and surgeons and therapy and crying. I barely have 10 minutes to myself these last 3 weeks or so.