View Single Post
Old 02-14-2011, 01:13 PM
Three Star General

Default Uconn 1st half Auto Fade

Some of you guys may recall the run we had last year fading uconn and Texas in the 1h. (21-2 as I recall).

As you know, both of those teams are whooping butt this year, but Uconn may be slipping back into their old pattern. Perhaps the campus bookie got to someone again.

You may want to pay attention to Uconn's 1h play last 4 games:

Prov 33-30, 42-27
@ STJ 31-35, 41-54
@S.Hall 32-37, 29-22
Syr 25-26, 33-40

Could just be coincidence, but I think it's worth a shot to fade them 1h vs Georgetown Wed, and @ Louisville Friday.

===========

Btw, Missouri is going ok. Wrote 1 deal on Saturday. It's been very nice compared to minnesota. The sun actually shines here. Suppose to be 68 Thursday (in Feb wow)! It's weird being 400 miles from my family. Damn near broke down when I was unpacking in my room down here. Had this overwhelming question "what the hell am I doing here". But if I make some money it will alright. It's just a bit of an adjustment. Met some really nice guys. My trainer (romo) is pretty cool, even if his arms are the size of my thighs and he makes me feel woefully inadequate as a man.

I can't get on a computer with any consistency but I'll chat with you guys here n there.